Responsible for painting machined parts with the required quality procedures and specifications, to follow all the process records and controls, to control supplies and materials, to deliver product on time per schedule.
- Observe and enforce the safety instructions and policies at all times.
- Follow all the required process instructions in the preparation and application of paint related materials.
- Maintain updated the required records, logs, process data and control verification sheets.
- Maintain accurate inventory on hand for all kind of process materials.
- Perform quality inspections on every job to ensure it meets the requirements.
- Maintain the paint booth and all equipment clean, organized and in optimum conditions.
- Plan work in advance to prevent potential conflicts, shortages or overload.
- Participate in activities such as 5S, Lean manufacturing, Quality Improvement, etc.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 2 year experience in all facets of paint process, controls, equipment and technical documentation
- Understanding of Inventory and control of materials.
- Safety requirements for materials, process and equipment.
- Quality Control system, methods and documents.
- Technical drawings and geometry.
- Metric and imperial measurement systems; calculations and conversions.
- Computer skills (basic Microsoft Office).
- Verbal and written communications
- Planning and prioritization of workload.
- Handling and use of tools, parts and measuring instruments.
- Self -motivated, organized and housekeeper.
- Work independently with reliable results.
- Excellent work attendance and punctuality.
- Positive attitude, participation in changes for continuous improvement.
- Leadership to motivate personnel to teamwork.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: Human Resources
Cormer Group Industries Inc.
1445 Church Ave
Winnipeg, MB R2X 2X9
Office: (204) 987 6400
Fax: (204) 988-3808