Cormer Group Industries Inc. is a leader in CNC precision metal machined and assembled components for the aerospace and defense industries. Due to continued growth, the following positions are available immediately:
CNC Machine Operators
- Must have experience in operating a CNC Lathe and/or CNC Mill-2-5 axis, high speed precision machines with metals.
- Experience in setting up a CNC Lathe and CNC Mill is an asset and would be preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Understanding of manufacturing environment with ERP system would be an asset.
- Proficiency in the use of measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Must be flexible with working overtime.
- Adhere to productivity, quality and Health and Safety procedures, policies, requirements and targets.
- Proactively participate in maintaining a safe, organized and effective working environment.
- Ability and willingness to participate in development activities including training, re certification, and supporting other departments and positions as required.
- Willing and able to work overtime when necessary.
- Prefer 2-4 years experience but will to hire the right candidates.
- Willing to share knowledge and learn from others.
Cormer Group Industries Inc. offers a dynamic , fun yet professional , growing environment, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive health benefit package including a Deferred Profit Sharing Plan.