Responsible for production execution to ensure the schedule is accomplished everyday observing all instructions for safety , quality, record control, machine verification checkup and administrative documentation.
- Observe all the machine, equipment and tool instructions for proper use
- Observe all safety instructions or procedures and use of personnel protection equipment (PPE)
- Observe all quality instructions or procedures and the required measurement instruments
- Complete all the documents, records and controls at all times
- Keep production progress daily , with completion dates clearly marked visible to other production personnel
- Keep machine ,tools, fixtures and measuring instruments safe , calibrated and in excellent condition
- Keep materials and parts under control, properly identified , classified or segregated at all times
- Keep all work areas and public areas (lunchroom , change room , washrooms) clean and well organized
- Ensure all verbal and written communications are clear , quick and accurate to all staff
- Ensure all inquires, questions, requests are responded clearly , quickly and accurately
- Participate and promote participation in projects and improvement ideas
- School courses credited in NC machining for lathes or mills
- 2 year minimum work experience on 3+ axis machining.
- Experience in cutting tools ,speeds and feeds , machine set-up basics,position and off-set pages in NC programs, machine verification and maintenance checkup.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Reading drawing dimensions and technical information.
- Use of tools, hand tools and measuring instruments
- Understanding team work ,problem prevention and problem solving.
- Highly motivated and driven towards goal achievement
- Respectful and directional attitude to personnel and personnel information
- Disciplined and organized
- Willing to share knowledge and learn from others
- Operators,Team Leaders,managers and other Production personnel
- Other team leaders,employees, managers and executives
- Customers,suppliers,service providers personnel and visitors