The person will be responsible for the scanning, filing both electronically and hard copy of documents.
- Electronically scan all job orders
- File all paper copies of job orders
- Electronically file all scanned copies of job orders
- Organize all scanned and hard copy libraries
- Observe all safe work procedures (SWP)
- Observe all quality procedures and document requirements..
- Maintain the daily schedule progress visible to all staff, with clear status.
- Keep all work areas well organized.
- Ensure that communications are clear, accurate and regularly transmitted to all staff.
- Ensure that inquiries, questions, requests are responded clearly, quickly and accurately.
- Participate and promote participation in projects and improvement ideas.
- PMO leadership
- Quality personnel
- Personnel from other departments, managers and executives.
Knowledge: Must be proficient in MS office, scanning and electronic filing methods
Skills: Good organization and planning; strong verbal and written communications,
Competencies: Goal achievement; respectful attitude; able to work independently or in a team environment.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: Human Resources
Cormer Group Industries Inc.
1445 Church Ave
Winnipeg, MB R2X 2X9
Fax: (204) 988-3808
Email: email@example.com (MS Word or PDF format)
All successful candidates must successfully complete security clearance process prior to start date.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No recruiters or phone calls, please.