Cormer Group Industries Inc. provides Defense and Aerospace partners with products and solutions that exceed expectations by being Canada’s most technically advanced and sophisticated Manufacturing Facility.
Cormer Group Industries was incorporated in Manitoba in 1988. In 1995, the company expanded to a modern 50,000 square foot facility in the Inkster Industrial Park. Currently, the facilities encompass two locations at 33 Bentall Street and 1445 Church Avenue in total approximately 145,000 square feet.
We are a “Registered Controlled Goods Facility” and compliant with both the Controlled Goods Regulations and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Talented people acting with integrity and urgency to support growth while creating customer enthusiasm.
Cormer Group Industries Inc. provides Aerospace & Defense partners with products and solutions that exceed expectations by:
- committing to the highest standard of quality;
- sustainable growth and development;
- providing a positive and safe workplace for our valued employees;
- respecting our natural environment; and
- ensuring we are recognized as good corporate citizens.